FRP Pultruded Grating using I and T shape materials that are pulled to be the article carry, choosing solid steel tubes to be connecting rod. Pultruded fiberglass grating is made by the process of pultrusion, which pulls the glass strands through a machine and wraps in a glass fabric, then seals together with a resin. It is manufactured by assembling two structural fiberglass shapes (cross and bearing bars) into a grid pattern, which increases the support and stability of the grating under extreme loads. FRP Pultruded Grating is widely used in some corrosive environment, such as acid and alkali platform, acid base trench, water treatment trench and cooling tower packing plate, and so on. It can also be made as a non-slip sealing cover according to customers.
FRP Pultruded Grating have following characteristics:
1. Corrosion resistance and non-rusty, can be used in a long term, convenient to maintenance.
2. Light weight and high Intensity, easy to incise and install.
3. Flame retardant, insulating and nonmagnetic.
4. Shock proof, not easy to cause deformation and reduce fatigue.
5. Have a goof designability, flex fit and stable.
6. Skidproof, it's slightly elastic,nice-looking, easy to maintenance.
7. Various sizes and colors available
Pultruded grating comes in many shapes and sizes to meet wide variety of applications. The standard shapes include: